[ST] My Dealer Drops Triumph Part 2

This afternoon I had a new set of Dunlop D205s installed. The old D205s
were looking shredded a bit after 5600 miles. It was strange not to see
any Triumphs in the showroom. A friend that works at the shop apologized
for the situation, that it was a tough decision to drop Triumph.
According to my friend, the TT600 broke the camel's back. Everyone they
sold came back with multiple problems. The 98-01 Daytona also had
multiple warranty issues. I don't understand why TOA would let this
dealer go. This shop had been with them since '96.  They are one of the
better shops in Metro Atlanta. They sold more Triumphs than any shop in
Georgia. I called up another Triumph dealer to arrange an appointment
for a 12,000 service. The receptionist put me through to the service
manager's voice mail. My call hasn't been returned, after more than a
week. Anyway, I feel a little abandoned. I love my ST. I just wish TOA
took care of their customers and dealers better.

By the way, sorry to hear about your wreck STeve. I hope you're back in
the saddle soon.

Mike MacLennan
2000 Triumph Sprint ST