Re: [ST] Product Review

Since there's a 'product review' thread, I thought I'd
throw in my thoughts on a different Joe Rocket
product.

I have a Joe Rocket Blaster (leather) riding jacket.
It's hot as hell in the summer (hey, it's non-perf
leather), and the only problem, as far as riding, I
have with it in this cooler weather is that over the
bicep part of the arm it's not leather, and the wind
gets cold after a while on the freeway.

Now, a complaint is that I got the jacket just 3 or 4
months ago and the stitching is coming loose along the
zipper.  I sent an e-mail to Joe Rocket and so far
their customer service has been outstanding.  I just
noticed this last night, so I've not gone through the
whole process with them, but supposedly if I send the
jacket to them, they'll fix it of no charge.

I'm not looking forward to paying shipping on it since
it's kind of heavy, but for what I spent on the jacket
I dont want the stitching to come out.

I'm lucky I have a 'spare' jacket...it's a Triumph
paddock jacket, but it's not leather...I'm curious how
well it will work in this weather.

I'll keep ya'll updated on the process if you're
interested - that way you can find out what kind of
customer service they have if you dont already know.

Does anyone who's dealt with them have any words of
wisdom or warnings to give me while I'm going through
this?