Re: [ST] St-Dead Battery Already?

On Thursday, October 18, 2001, at 09:24  PM, Neil Lindsey wrote:

> [...]

Amen to that. I learned long ago that when a new bike first comes home,
it goes on the trickle charger at least overnight. And the battery in my
RS seems small for the size of the bike; and then you have to consider
that they don't light off on the first rev. So mine goes on the trickle
charger about once a month for good measure.

Regards,

Dennis in Scottsdale, AZ
'00 RS miss me Yellow

End of st-digest V2001 #635