Re: [ST] Heated grips && Parts Order

Brian,

So where did you get your heated grips?

To All,

I am thinking about placing a bit order with the list sponser, so far
here is the list of goods

- - 2-4 oil filters
- - 1-2 crush washers
- - heated grips
- - 2 shifter rubbers

as well, I am seriously thinking about getting a throttle meister
and a Gerbing liner. Of course I still have to put on my Triumph plastic
hugger I have had for the last 3 months.

I think I am going to steal a few hours tomorrow morning, wash the car
and bike and at least install the hugger and maybe even dig into the
fairing for the garage door opener. Almost had an incedent the other morning
as I had it in my jacket instead of my pants as I was wearing my rain shell.

Anyway, is there anything I am missing???

Other than RaceTech up front, which I think STeve and I are going to
do to our bikes this winter. We figure between the 2 of us it should be
a no brainer. Well at least if our work on the paniers is any indication.

Tom

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, brd wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 10:24:44PM -0500, Eric Mann wrote:
> > To those that have installed their own heated grips, how difficult was it?
> > Any special tools needed?  Or is it just as easy to let the dealership
> > install them?
>
> I just installed mine on Monday and it was very easy.  The biggest

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500