Re: [ST] RS Huggers

> Fitting wasn't too much of a problem although you need to take the back
> wheel off to do it.  I also found that removing the end can made life a lot
> easier.

I found it was pretty easy to intall without removein anything other than
the original chain guard.  You just slide it in under the read brake line
from the left side of the bike.  No tire or exhause removal needed. The
whole operation took about 10 min.

Wes

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.