Re: [ST] RS Huggers

> Ten minutes, you must be joking!?  How did you manage to insert and tighten
> the screws that hold the front of the hugger to the bracket provided without
> removing the wheel??
>
> We are talking about an RS hugger here and not the ST hugger (which is much
> easier to install).

OOh.  I foolishly assumed they were the same.  I guess they wouldn't be
now that I think about it since the rs doesnt have the side arm rear
suspension.

Wes

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.