Re: [ST] Re: STeve's goof & anthrax

Fast John, thanks for the thoughts, I am recovering remarkably well.  I have
almost full use of my arm already.  Still very sore and if I go past a
certain angle, yeowwww!!!!  But it feels like it should be fully recovered
in a couple of weeks now.  Look forward meeting halfway for a ride soon.
And yes, Ark 123, as well as many others in the area are as good as the N.C.
area roads.  Maybe not as drastic in elevation changes, but nice surfaces,
good camber and sweet corners.  The entire N.E. quarter of Arkansas is a
hidden M/C treasure.  And most of the S.E. quarter ain't bad either.  I have
been riding this area since I was a pup, about 1970, you don't think I honed
my cornering skills in Oklahoma/N. Texas did'ja? :]  Get with me off list
and I can give you a bucketful of interesting roads.

ON "tarantulas":  Yes there are many tarantulas in Ark.  They can jump up to
10 ft. in the air from the road, so beware.  You might ask "Dirty Dawg"
about the other "liquid" tarantula tho'  ;-]

Thanks for the "inside info" on bio-protective gear.  I think we can all
heed your advice.  Not everyone in your line of work would (will) be so
forthcoming.  You are a stand-up guy.

Let's ride!

"UnderDawg"
STeve Duncan
'00 -ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"I think we're all Bozos on this bus"

original message (major snips):

>At 01:00 PM 10/17/01 +0000, you wrote:
> >p.s.  lots of "tarantulas" in arkansas, ya' know :]
>
>Very sorry to hear of your goof-up.

>TOTALLY OFF SUBJECT but current & pertinent topic:

If you'll feel better