Re: [ST] Product Review

Eric

The venting on the jacket is good in moderatly hot weather up to about 28 C
(don't know what that is in F), as long as
you are moving. If you are stuck in traffic it does get quite warm..
The jacket was leaking in the shoulder area on the seams, don't know if the
new one is better have not been in the
rain since I got it, they told me there was a problem with the  way they
were  sewing the seams on the early jackets
but it is fixed  now...

As  for your question on heated grips, I installed kinpex heated grips for
an ATV, and hooked them up to the
factory  wiring. You can use the factory grips then, these just stick on the
bars under the grips. Had to  buy a different
switch thought the one that  came with it  was big and ugly . Cost me  about
$35 Cdn ( approx $20 US) for the
kit and the switch.

Darren
01 RS Lucifer Orange