[ST] Problems getting Triumph kit??

Is anybody else having trouble getting Triumph accessories, in particular
luggage?  When I bought my RS back in June, I got a voucher for Triumph
accessories to the value of 10000SEK (approx £650).  So amongst other things
I ordered the throw-over panniers.  It's now almost November and I still
haven't received them.  All the other bits I ordered arrived at the dealers
after just a couple of weeks, but not a sniff of the bloody panniers.  I've
just called the dealer again today and he still can't give me a delivery
date, claiming that he can't get a decent answer from Triumph in England.
I've just tried ringing the factory in the UK and the lazy f*ckers that work
in customer relations stop taking calls at 4pm so I couldn't speak to
anybody (will try again tomorrow).

To be honest I don't urgently need the panniers (the bike's tucked up for
winter) but I'd like to know if I'm going to get something I've paid for!

Andy