Re: [ST] RE: chain life

Tai,

That sounds about right on the price, I paid a little less than that at 18K
but did not do the chain/sprocket at that time.  I think everything is a bit
more expensive out there on the left coast :]

I put the 18T front sprocket and the Triumph race can on (thanks Jay!!)at
the same time as the new chain.  DAMN!  Like a totally different bike.
Don't know why I waited so long.

"UnderDawg"
STeve Duncan
'00 -ST, Black as Nite