Re: [ST] trip report--Talimena Byway

And hey Prairie, stop and smell the roses once in a while :]  There is
nothing like getting way back in the hills, pulling over and just enjoying
the shear SILENCE.  And if ya never take a picture how can you show folks
how beautiful the place you just came from was?  ;)

STeve,

Ok, once in a while I stop and smoke a nice cigar and enjoy the silence,
it's not the same as smelling roses, but nothing smells finer than a good
cigar while enjoying the view. And the Talimena has many such places, I'd
say it's at least a 2 cigar road!!!

Prairie Dawg