RE: [ST] Cable Breakage

FWIW,

I've been pleased with my dealer's performance. Warranty issues have been
taken care of in a timely manner. I have had to wait for parts on occasion,
but I was forewarned and the wait wasn't ridiculous considering the parts
came from across the pond. On a couple of serious issues early on, my dealer
even went to bat for me in a big way to ensure I was taken care of properly
by TOA.

Like Rick said earlier, they are just a mom 'n pop operation, but managed to
be in the top 10 in sales in the US.

Who knows? Dealer issues, TOA issues?

- -Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver