Re: [ST] Carb sync tool

David,
Yes, the FAQ will be on the way soon.  As for the fuel tank connections,
both hoses and the fuel pump hook up were just long enough that I could put
the tank on stands directly beside the RS and just reach.  A helper who
would be willing to hold the tank for a couple of minutes would also have
worked too.  For the less adventurous, the 6' hook ups you mention would
probably be a good idea.  Either way, I would recomend postponing the
project until the tank was at least below half full.

Do you have a source for the electrical connectors?  I think I have a
source for the fuel fittings, but I need to check dimensions the next time
I have the bike apart

Nick
'00 yellow RS