[ST] Evil taunting

Get used to it Nick, I'm afraid this is only the beginnng.  For every ome post
from - snowbound, winter weary, frozen, fuel pump whining, snow shovelin', cage
drivin', long underwear wearin', winter preppin', bike storin', sidewalk
shovelin', stuck for 4 months wishin' CNN covered USGP, won't see the ST 'till
April professing indignantly that they would be bored without 4 seasons (nobody
ever beleives that last one)-  There will be ten posts from West coast,
southern, T-shirt & sandal wearin, sun tanned, sanctimonious 365 day/year
ridin', fellow Sprint riders telling us just exactly how awful it really is
living where they do because of the traffic & smog & tourists etc. Not to
mention the lenghts they have to go to prep their bikes for the Winter...you
know, getting out the non perf. gloves...uh..what else is there..ummm...maybe
finding the long lost snap-in liner for the jacket.

Well...bring it on folks, we can take it. Just think what it would be like if
we all moved where you are. :)

Steve Bergman

01 Sprint ST, Blue

BTW:  I cut no slack for birthin' of babies.

- --- Nicolas Nowak <nnowak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:..... And to Cam... you're just
downright
> mean to taunt us poor midwesterners like that.  We'll let it slide this
> time since we should be celebrating the new addition to the family.
> Congratulations!!!
> >
> >It's 86 degrees here in LA today.
> >Sorry guys.
> >Cam