[ST] RE: Chain life +

Keith,

I was going to make some comment about not dripping on the carpet when
taking the tool between bedroom, basement playroom and garage, but I won't
since this is a family oriented list, but actually the scrubber seems to
work very well - I just have no idea what effect that cleaning fluid is
REALLY having, and hoping isn't doing a WD40 to the internal grease!

I'd also bet that the reason the Protechtor thing seems to have gone from
the marketplace was because it was too expensive and/or didn't work - and
about the only reason I can see that it wouldn't work would be the potential
for overheating.  I haven't found any trace of it at all, except an old
brochure they sent me.  Chain enclosures aren't exactly a glamorous nor
exciting way to shed pieces of paycheck...