From: Jwheinzer@xxxxxxx
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] 2002 ST
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:56:31 EST

Please forgive me as this has probably been discussed, but the search engine
is down, so I couldn't look there.
What is known about the 2002 ST? I'm hearing 20 add'l HP, but can't find
anything on the various websites about other changes, colors, available date
(in the States), price, etc. Had an ST two years ago, sold it, and am
realizing it was possibly the best all around bike I've ever owned. Looking
forward to returning to the fold, but will hold out for a 2002 model if the
upgrades/price/availability makes it worthwhile.
Grateful for any and all replies!
John

  *