Re: [ST] Cable Breakage

No disrespect at all Ben, I have and do understand your way of looking at
things, but I most heartily agree with Paul.  I not only paid extra money
(about $400) but also have to travel and hour to get to my shop.  I am not
independently wealthy, and I come from a New England farmer background, but
the quality of the people I purchase a product from is worth it to me.  Don't
forget that these bikes come in a crate and have to be put together somewhat
and tuned before you get it.  Is it worth the extra money in your pocket to
worry that the set up was wrong?

Sean
'01 Sprint ST BRG (not bought at the cheapest price)
'98 XR400 w/ lights (ditto above, but never had any problems)