Re: [ST] Evil taunting

For those of us that live in cooler climates and plan
on garaging the bike for the winter (I'm still not
convinced I'm not rinding all winter) I have this to
say.

You can use winter as the time to do whatever you
wanted to do to the bike and didnt have time to do
during the riding 'season' because you spent all of
your time riding.

For example, if I garage my bike I am going to put on
an underseat exhaust as well as a new rear tire, a
rear hugger, new seat and maybe a seat cowl.

Granted, each of these things will take a short period
of time each, but everytime I walked out to my garage
to do something as basic as clean my bike, I decided
to ride instead...so now there's a little extra
justification to parking it for a while - even if it's
hollow justification.