Tire Repair

Sean,

The StopnGo kit, with the gun, is definitely the way to go.  VERY quick and
easy to use - just be sure to read the destructions first, as it is supposed
to be quite easy to kill the gun through trying to squeeze the trigger too
many times per plug.  That sentence doesn't seem to make much sense, but it
will when you look at the kit.

When you order the kit, you might as well get yourself a few extra CO2
cartridges as well - I think my back tire took four of them to get back up
to a decent pressure.

How quick?  Last time I used it, from identifying the location of the nail
to having an inflated tire was easily less than 10 minutes, including
stowing the kit etc.

The guy who runs StopnGo is very good to deal with - highly recommended.

Alex