Re: [ST] 2002 ST

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yeah, I thought mine was the only one that sounded like that.  Being of
> farmer stock, I don't mind too much, but I do miss my old inline four growl.
> I know there are sound bites on the site, but it isn't the same.  Is everyone
> who has the 'race' can happier with the sound?  I'm looking to upgrade,
> perhaps in the spring.  How about fuel mileage?

I have the CF Race Can, love it. For the most part I prefer it to the
full D&D system on my 9r. As far as gas mileage, did not notice any
difference. But then again my upgrade was a bit of a shotgun.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500