[ST] MAC100 tire problem

Would anyone have any whisdom as to why I rear tire
would feather. The front is wearing just fine. Both
front and rear are inflated to 36psi. But over my 3500
mile trip the rear took some pretty severe feathering
and only squared slightly,, expected on the straight
roads.. but this feathering crap has me puzzled. There
were some high speed straight roads and some
twisties... I covered much of the straights at tripple
digit speeds in 100deg heat... does that have anything
to do w/it

PS, sure would love to know how much louder the 2bros
can is than the triumph race can.

Tony Burke
00 ST  (red)