[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #529

Just a reminder boys [and ladies]...

There is still a news embargo on the BA.  Although we showed it to our US
dealer body no press have seen the bike yet.  In order to maintain some cred
the official TUK web site should and will remain "silent" on the BA until
press have had their initial intro ride on the model.

FYI the *world* press intro for the BA will be held in Georgia [USA].  This
gives you a window into the importance of products like this in the US
market.  If you want higher spec suspension on your Sprints, cheer for the
BA.  It will come off the back of [dare I say] c-c-c-c cruisers, where around
54% of the market lives in the good 'ol USA.

BTW - if you are curious and want to ride a BA, we're going to have an entire
truckload of them in Daytona for Biketoberfest in October.  Nothing but BA's.
 It's going to be interesting.

Kenny Stewart
Road Dawggie

owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:12:37 -0400
>  From: "Randy S" <regreps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>  Subject: [ST] Bonneville America
>
>  What is it with the Triumph web site anyway?  Updates are about as
frequent
>  as tax rebates.  The one picture of the Bonneville America is posted
>  worldwide but Triumph can't update their site with some more pics??
Sheesh.