[ST] Photos on CD Rom

Howdy,

	I took 14 rolls of film to my local Walgreens for developing
from a trip in June. they told me $9.99 to have them put on CD Rom.
What they failed to mention is that they also require you to have a set
of prints made, no exceptions, which cost me another $8.00 or so per
roll. Grand total was nearly $250!! And they didn't even make good
prints. So here is the question. I already have the negatives developed
for pics from a more recent trip. The prints look great. Now I want to
send them somewhere and have them put on disc so I don't have to spend
hours on end scanning them all into the computer on my flatbed scanner.
And I don't want to shell out serious bucks for one of those cool
scanners that scan directly from the negatives [actually I do, I just
can't afford to :-( ]  Oh yeah, I don't want them posted on some
website where I'll have to go dload them. I want them sent back to me
on a Disc. Any suggestions?

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday