RE: [ST] Exorcism; Cows; and Third Time's a charm

Yeesh...sorry to hear this.

> At one point I hear her say that her
> husband is going to kill her. I'm thinking "Lady, get away from me
> before I do."

LOL! I don't doubt this and more thoughts were running through your head.

> Over $1000 in cow skin and my skin is doing OK. Thank you. Oh
> Great Cow. Thank you. Thank you. You did not die in vain. (You merely
> were dyed in Vanson.)

Well, I'm....nah, I won't go there and start THAT discussion all over. I'm
glad you're relatively un-beat up. Um, was the bimbo talking on a cell?
(sorry guys, couldn't resist)

> I'm being poked and prodded and asked all kinds of questions. The cop
> asks how fast was I going. Quickly remembering that the speed
> limit was
> 40 I reply, "Uh. About 40."

You're helmet obviously did its job -- you still had your wits about you!

> -Third Time's a Charm-
>
> During the ride home it dawns on me that that was the third time that
> the Blue Devil has been down. All three times on its right
> side. Once at
> 5 mph, once at 0 mph, but this one was a doozie. Third time's
> a charm.
> Yeah. Right. Who's charm? The Devil's?

Oh, God, no! Mine has been down twice. First time I grabbed too much front
brake (make that grabbed the front brake at all!) in gravel going...about 5
MPH. Second time was *0 MPH* on a trailer when one rope slipped on me. (Yes,
I DO have tie-downs now). BOTH were on the right side. Coincidence? Fate?
Unalterable destiny?-->Certainly hope not!!!

Keep up good spirits, and try not to think about the painful break-in period
you're going to have to go through on your new bike thats coming.

Chris Strizver
'00 Blue ST....still on its "second" time, not looking for the charm