[ST] stereotype

>BTW, are you allowed to wear full leathers and a Doohan replica lid on a
>cruiser?  Will I need to consume more beer to expand my midsection?
>Are tattoos required?  ;-)

<quote Ken T>
I get a kick out of this logic which I'm sure pretty much everyone has to
some degree.  Express your individuality.  Wear the Doohan replica, drink
bottled Perrier and eat yogurt.  Break the mold!  In the old days this
image was less supported.  There were many Harley riders that dressed
normally.  There used to be a popular Harley style T- shirt that proclaimed
Triumph, the Action guys bike of choice or summat.  Cruisers and standards
like the Bonneville are great bikes.  Why would anyone not get one because
of some silly stereotype image?  It doesn't make sense, at least not to me.
</quote Ken T>

Couldn't agree more. And I love (lime) Perrier...and it's not even
fashionable anymore ;-).  Just wish I could see more pics of the "Bon Ami".

Randy
2K RS