Re: [ST] Re: Futura

On Saturday, September 1, 2001, at 12:52 PM, Cameron McKay wrote:

> ...and I am glad that I know nothing about any of you or your
> hobbies.  I
> actually hate everyone and everything, especially cat lovin', gun
> totin',
> politically confused, bike ridin', decaf coffee drinkin', Nordstom
> shoppin',
> wait I like Nordstom, oh well, where was I? Oh yea, Tiger Woods
> watchin',
> back shavin', Pepsi drinkin', "Baked" potato chip eatin', chick flick
> watchin' individuals.
> If I missed anyone, I, from the bottom of my brotherly lovin' heart,
> apologize,

Lessee....   Love cats, carry a .45 (even on the ST, if you see me
locking my tankbag up when I leave the bike to go in somewhere that
serves alcohol that's a hint), not confused at all, love riding, decaf
coffee is like a blowupdoll without orifices, have never been to a
Nordstrom but I do love WalMart, Tiger's cool I guess but who cares
about golf, my girlfriend insists on the backshaving, Pepsi's okay but I
prefer Cherry RC, baked chips are for little old ladies, and the last
chick flick I watched was Lesbian Spank Inferno.

Rev.  Jeff Jenkins - NRA, Airhead, Libertarian, Postal Worker, Cat
Lover, Man about town.