[ST] Bike Hire in the Alps region (no Triumph content)

I'm in the process of updating my website links page and I'm looking for
contact adresses/email etc for companies/dealers that hire bikes out. I'm
particularly interested in those located around the Alps, say Munich,
Zürich, Geneva, Nice, Milan, Salzburg, Innsbruck and so-on.

Do any of you know of such places ? Any of you 'murcans hired bikes over
here ? Were you satisfied with the companies/bikes ?

I'd be very grateful for any info you can provide.

cheers,
Tim    (http://alpineroads.mueh.at)