[ST] Dirty Dog siteing

Dee and I were talking to friends at Ephrata yesterday when Dee starts
muttering Steve, Steve. I'm thinking she needs more caffeine but when I look
at where she is now pointing I see our old Dawg friend (Dirty Dawg) Steve.
Some people ride a long way for a Sunday morning of entertainment. We had a
good chat and it was a pleasant surprise to see him.

We went to another notorious place I won't identify for the sake of those
involved where Sunday afternoon antics take place, high speed stunt show on
a public road, where a friend let me take out his 929 for a ride. Since I
don't want to start another Buell owner bashing round, I won't even tell you
what I thought of that.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Triumph Sprint ST