[ST] september 15th - daytrip to Limburg - wanna join?

Hi all,

To all fellow ST listers in Holland, Belgium and Germany.

Will be going for a daytrip to Limburg ("Mergelladroute" or so) on September
15th (Saturday) if the weather is ok.
Invited some people - though not everybody invited rides a ST.

Anybody want to have fun and join us? Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Markus Clarijs
200 red ST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[No ST content]

After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents
decided to go out for a beer. The guy
from Corona sits down and says, 'Hey Senor, I would like the world's best
beer, a Corona.' The bartender dusts off a
bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, 'I'd like the best beer in the world, give me
'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser.' The
bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, 'I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain
spring water, give me a Coors.'
He gets it.

The guy from Guinness sits down and says, 'Give me a Coke.'
The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, 'Why aren't you
drinking a Guinness?'

The Guinness president replies, 'Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking
beer, neither would I.'