RE: [ST] Exorcism; Cows; and Third Time's a charm

Sorry to hear about the recent downs, not good at all! Glad to hear that
both of you are okay, bike can be replaced and I hope the offending cage's
insurance companies do the right thing and replace the bikes!

On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Strizver, Chris L wrote:

> Oh, God, no! Mine has been down twice. First time I grabbed too much front
> brake (make that grabbed the front brake at all!) in gravel going...about 5
> MPH. Second time was *0 MPH* on a trailer when one rope slipped on me. (Yes,
> I DO have tie-downs now). BOTH were on the right side. Coincidence? Fate?
> Unalterable destiny?-->Certainly hope not!!!

Again, the two times my bike has been down it has been on the right side
as well. Bill's incedent with the bucket and my 0 MPH right foot slide on
gravel.

It would be interesting to see the difference in right side parts shipped
from Triumph compared to that of left???

Tom