[ST] Rack Askew

I've installed the Triumph rack on my ST, and noticed
with the top box on, it's ever so slightly slanted to
the left side.  It appears it's the frame, and not the
rack.  Has anyone else had this problem?  If so, what
did you do? Shimming up one side causes the seat to be
too tight, therefore I'll probably have to add shims
under the seat lock mech too.  Most people will not
notice, but I'm the type that can't stand a crooked
picture on the wall, and it's driving me crazy.

Thanks

Stacey
Tulsa
'01 Triumph Sprint ST