[ST] Re: staintune

On Tuesday, September 4, 2001, at 11:55 PM, st-digest wrote:

> If I was going to get another brand pipe I would go
> staintune because they are Australian and make
> excellent pipes. I'm not sure how often you could take
> the baffle in and out, aparently they are a tight fit.

I'll agree with the Staintune reccomendation, have one of the first
imported into the US on my ST and I love it.  Sounds  great, looks
stock, and I felt a performance increase after putting it on and having
the sport tune programmed.

The baffle is easy to remove, one screw and it slides out.  Baffle is
fairly small, I try and keep mine in the tankbag somewhere in case I
ever need to reinstall it.
Rev.  Jeff Jenkins - NRA, Airhead, Libertarian, Postal Worker, Cat
Lover, Man about town.