Re: [ST] Darwin's Cornering clearances

Look Gertie, you can tour around the track at elevated speeds all day long without scraping the pegs. I'm very happy for you, as is your mother, I'm sure. But if you are arguing that the all-out performance of the RS wouldn't benefit from additional ground clearance, I'm afraid you, sir, are the moron. If you aren't arguing this, just what are you arguing? Perhaps it is just your disposable-undergarment rash talking. If so, please change those soiled drawers.

>>> "Peckham ." <peckhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx> - 9/5/01 4:35 PM >>>

>Now now, settle down, Gertie, or you'll have to put on a clean disposable
>undergarment.

Hey, here's a pic of an old lady on an RS:

http://www.esportbike.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=Triumph&Number=260098&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&vc=1#Post260098

I know it is an old lady because there aren't any sparks coming from the
pegs...

Got to love them young morons and their know-it-all attitudes!