Re: [ST] Long-term business idea

Previously, you (Andrew Bell) wrote:
> Are you looking for rear turn signals? I have a pristine pair from the hard
> bag conversion.

Thanks for the offer but my turn signals are just fine.  My left fairing
is cracked along with being badly scraped.  The left nose nacellle is
also scraped up.

Dealer informs me my new clutch lever is in.  The old one was bent
double and straightened at the roadside and further straightened when I
got home.  I don't know that I trust it for anything other than an
emergency spare after all that bending.

I learned that, no matter how good your tires are, if you turn left over
an embedded road reflector that is protected by raised (and
tire-polished) metal bits that the tire will slide.  :-(

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"