[ST] Long-term business idea

Sounds like a great idea, Bill, but I'm not sure the cost of shipping
the wrecks would figure well into the cost of doing business. Hell, its
hard to find manufacturers willing to make aftermarket parts for our
bike as it is, I don't think anyone would be interested in a business
involving the 2-3% of Triumphs that are write offs. How about untill
then we just post the salvage yards which get our write-offs, that way
listers would have a place to start looking. As far as I know all it
would take is a call to the agent who handled the claim. I would think
the info as to who bought the bike would be in the file as the agent has
to apply for a salvage title.
David
'99ST