[ST] Casual bike nudity, communes, and free bike love

>Matt, Matt, Matt... You're a Californian, not a midwesterner-- this
>is the land of opportunity and hot tubs and communes and free bike
>love.  Casual bike nudity really should be no big deal to you.

Speaking of communes, I do have four bikes in my garage, but I haven't
figured out how to ride them all at the same time. (Sometimes, like last
weekend, I'm still trying to learn how to ride them one at a time. Took my
first spill off the KLX, doing a nice face plant that still has parts of my
40 year old body hurting.)

As for free bike love, if you have any free bikes, I'd love to have them.

(For those of you who like on topic posts, I apologize for these ramblings.
Today is a gloriously nice summer day in Ferndale, and I obviously don't
have my mind on work.)

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643