Re: [ST] Spondon

Tony,
I do have a photo of the bike posted on the T5 page but I will post one on
this list this weekend, it has a ST swing arm so it just qualifies ;-)
I used a Daytona motor because I wanted the full power motor and it was
available. I don't know where to start with the mods, it uses  TL 1000 forks
in one off triple trees, a Dymag race wheel, 916 discs and ZX6R 6 pot
calipers, that is just the front end. Yes I did all the work myself, I am
not in favour of people just throwing loads of money at someone and getting
them to build a bike for them, I know everyone can't do what I did but that
is just the way I feel.
I don't mind the questions, I expect them to be honest. Spondons are pretty
rare especially outside of the UK, I have 3 including what is a future
project that I can't quite decide on yet.
Ashley

> Ashley,
>
>          Do you have pics of your bike posted anywhere?  What engine did
ya use, ST or Daytona?  Any mods like brakes or such?  Did you assemble it
yourself?  Sorry for all the questions, just that spondon frames are so
rare!