Re: [ST] Pirelli Dragon GTS

> Why kill Richard?  I wrote back in May telling the list how good
> these tires are (at least on the RS, which is a good indicator
> for the ST.)  Lot's of other listers have posted how much they
> liked them.  You should have known.

Ah, but he had them before the trip and kept his mouth shut ;-))!  This
was our first tire change this year, and he was giving them a shot first
(because of all the good comments about them) as his tires definitely
had to be replaced before North Carolina.  Before we left, all I heard
from him was that they were more "neutral" than the Dunlops.  This was
faint praise indeed.  Had he praised them like he's doing now, I would
have changed my tires before NC as they were close close enough to the
wear bars that I could have changed them without feeling like I was
wasting money!

Vicki, I know that Steven Kohlscheen has put some miles on Dragons, but
he's at an HSTA rally in Bull Shoals this weekend so we'll have to wait
and see how many miles he's gotten on them.

Lisa