[ST] Seat Hight

I have a friend who is close to buying an ST but she is about 5'8" so she
would really like to take half an inch out of the seat hight.  She could
then flat foot the bike.  Has anyone ever lowered their ST?  I know you can get
about half an inch lower with a custom seat but how about lowering the rear
suspension.

On a side note I tried the TT600 and the Aprilia Futura.  I didn't like the
TT600 much at all.  The shifter and transmission felt junky.  I did like
the Futura except I don't like the fact that it is so slow until you get
it above 5k rpm.  The seating position is more comfortable than the st for
me.  In anycase I know I made the right decision to get the ST. My friend
feels the same way but she is worried about parking manuvers on her
tip toes.

Wes

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.

End of st-digest V2001 #546