Re: [ST] Seat Hight

Hey Wesley,  this is just a thought.  The ST drive chain tension adjustment
works by rotating an eccentric part (I don't know the details) of the rear
wheel/shaft.  As you adjust it actually changes the height of the wheel. If you
turn it all the way around (did this by accident once) so that the
tightening/loosening is opposite from what the manual says, you will lower the
seat height by at least an inch.  You loose some cornering clearance but unless
you are on the track or loaded with luggage etc. it shouldn't make a huge
difference.  I don't know if there are any other reasons not to do this.

Good luck

Steve Bergman

'01 Sprint ST - Blue