Re: [ST] Nekkid photos please (Non ST)

Tom Emberson wrote:

> No pics, should have taken some while I was doing the work on mine,
> exactly where are you in Yankee country, a being a Cannuck, I can never
> remember where are the boundy lines :-)

A true "yankee" is from New England, not one of those overpaid pinstripe
wearing guys from the Bronx. (I'm not talking about mob lawyers here.) I
grew up in the Hartford, Connecticut area. I was an impressionable lad
during the summer of '67 when I discovered baseball and Yaz; so now I'm
a Red Sox fan.

I now live in the greater New York City area (Essex County NJ) where
there are more Yankee fans than you can shake a stick at.

I'm a Red Sox fan. I root for the underdog. If I followed the NL I'd be
a Cubs or Montreal fan. I am ecstatic when the common man triumphs over
oppressing forces. I ride a British bike.

Enough said.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country