Re: [ST] hello everyone around lax and sfo

You're highly unlikely to be able to rent a Triumph in the US.  Almost
all of our rentals tend to be Harleys.  Then again, Budweiser is the
most popular beer in America, so you know how good our collective
taste is.

www.cruiseamerica.com rents motorcycles, has locations in both San
Francisco and Los Angeles, and I believe they have Goldwings.  Bike
rental is quite expensive, though.

Oh!  I'm looking at their site.  Not only do they have 'wings, but
they also have Blackbirds and VFRs, as well as cruisers and a dual
sport.

- -Patti