Re: [ST] Nekkid photos please

Steve,

I will tell you this.  It's a bitch.  I helped Tom Emberson put the
bracketry on his bike. The support brackets are a tight fit. And if you are
installing the luggage rack (and/or TopBox)  make sure and do it FIRST !!!!
If not you will just have to redo the work.  Tom may have some specific
pointers........

"UnderDawg"
STeve
Dallas, Tx