Re: [ST] taller screens

> can anyone point me to a picture of a ST with the triumph (or other)
higher
> screen on.

There are a few in the 'Pictures' and 'Accessories' areas on the
www.triumphnet.com site.

Howard Serlick has a taller Triumph windscreen fitted on his blue ST in the
owners' pictures area.

There are at least 2 more in last year's photo contest, entries 'R' and
'AE'. R is a black ST w/ the Zero-G sport-touring screen and AE is another
black ST w/ the Triumph taller (touring) windscreen - I think.

In the 'Accessories' link you'll find a picture of a black ST w/ Zero-G's
two windscreens, as well as a close-up of Jack Lilley's double-bubble on a
blue ST.

And last, but certainly not least, a picture of Eric's ride with the Triumph
taller windscreen.

- -Robert Reid (just ordered my Lilley's double-bubble screen last week).