Re: [ST] Pirelli Dragon GTS

I've been running nothing but the GTS since getting ride of the stock
Bridgrocks.  I've been getting between 5200 and 7500 miles on a rear tire,
the low mark was from severe neglect of tire pressure(26 lbs, DOH!).  Fronts
have been lasting about 1.5 rear to 1 front.  I'll try to remember to bring
my documentation to work tommorow to give you the hard #'s.  As for water
handling.  I was running about 75-80 mph on I-80 across MO in a torential
down pour with no hint of slip or hydroplaning, there were parts where I
could see @ 1 inch of standing water on the interstate.  When I stopped for
fuel a guy I just past in a car mentioned that not only was I leaving a huge
rooster tail behind me, but I actually cut a wake thru the water.  I have
been to the edge of the rear tires many times and within about 1 cm of the
fronts, I regularly chase sportbikes around twisty roads over alot of the US
and can say they are exellent tires!  Almost 39k on the bike so far, 31k on
Pirelli's, and I haven't even considered going to anything else.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

<<
I like to go longish distances with some twisties but longevity is important
to me along with overall wet pavement handling.  Anyone have a lot of miles
on the Dragon GTS?