[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #548

Andy,

I don't remember my exact technique; so you'll have to
improvise ;->.  No worries, though.  It didn't take much
force to push it off the centerstand.

I bruised my right forearm in the process too.  So if you
want to "out-klutz" me you'll have to either drop the bike
or draw blood.

My car port isn't 100% level and that might've been
a factor.  Also, I wasn't considering the possibility of
pushing it off and didn't exercize due care.

You certainly *could* do it without chocks or strap; but
I don't recommend it.

- -Don