[ST] Re: Horror

The NY office of my law firm was in the World Trade Center, over 400 lawyers plus hundreds more staff... I can't even get through on the phones, but thank god, quoting from the firm web site, "Based on the information currently available to us, we understand that all of our personnel in the World Trade Center were evacuated safely."  Hopefully this is a sign that other companies did so as well, though the casualties will no doubt be in the thousands...