Re: [ST] Horror

Hi From Connecticut,

Just to give you a number...on a good day there are fifty thousand (50,000)
people working in the twin towers, About another one hundred thousand
(100,000) pass through doing business or visiting. Not to mention the
rescue workers and firemen trapped in the rubble.

A armed response is needed, nuke and pave

At 10:02 AM 9/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Wiping out the entire region is the only way those fucking animals will
>understand we will no longer tolerate these attacks.  They will continue to
>take advantage of our free country and attack us at every opportunity.  We
>must attack them on a scale 100 times lager than what they have done.
>Vaporize the cowards.

Andrew Bell, Test Technician
Mixed Signals/ULTECH

e-mail: abell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx