Re: [ST] Leaking Radiator

My '99 ST sprung a leak also 1 month out of warranty.  Take it to your
dealer immediately!  You have been to your dealer for service I hope?  My
dealer in Kansas City (Engle Cycles) turned it in and had an OK to replace
under warranty within 3 days.  It took 3-4 weeks to get the part which runs
$400 plus $140 to install.

Mine was a leak in the center of the upper right quadrant, no rock hits, no
bug dents, no external damage.

MO Dawg