Re: [ST] The current terrorism acts.

Here in Australia we have always considered ourselves isolated from the
horrors of the rest of the world but now with such a huge American presence
in this country I'm not so sure. We must all work together to wipe out these
terrorists but not just assume that all Arabs are to blame.
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple